What We Believe
1. We believe in the scriptures of the Old and New testaments in the original writings as being the inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word of God; and that the Bible is our supreme and final authority in all matters regarding faith and life.
2. We believe in one Perfect, Infinite, Holy and Eternal God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit, each having the same nature, attributes and perfections and each worthy of the same worship and obedience.
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead; and that He baptizes, seals, indwells, regenerates all believing sinners at the moment of salvation.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God; His virgin birth; His substitutionary sacrifice for our sins; His literal resurrection from the dead; His present ministry as our High Priest in heaven; and His in-person, literal, and imminent return.
5. We believe that salvation by grace through
faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is available freely to
every man; all who receive Him as Savior and Lord are born immediately into
the family of God.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ gave two
ordinances for His church to follow, THE LORD’s SUPPER (communion) and BAPTISM.
7. We believe in the personal, premillenial
and pretribulation rapture of the church; and that there will be a bodily
resurrection of the unjust into the Great White Throne Judgment and the eventual
condemnation to everlasting conscious punishment in the lake of fire.
8. We believe that each believer is an
equal member of the holy and royal priesthood. Because all believers
are priests, we need no mediator other than Jesus Christ to approach God